Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Pretty funny :P

The art and animations wasn't that good, but thought some parts of the movie was pretty funny.
There were some awkward, silent parts, and your jokes started to suck through the second half of the movie. So, to sum it up, I liked the first half, but the rest was kind of lame.

mario the one part 1 mario the one part 1

Pretty good.

It's pretty good for a sprite movie. A little tip; when you trace the sprites, go for 1-1 in pixels. Makes it look exacly as it's supposed to.

In case you traced it the way you did on purpose, I think you should try drawing (for example, the backgrounds) yourself. Or onion skin it. Would definitely make it look better.

Btw, I saw the trailer for this. ;)

Tale of a stupid plumber Tale of a stupid plumber

Woah. :P

The graphics wasn't that good actually, but the effects blew me away man! You did great trying to get that 3D feel into it. Liked it a lot. ;)

Mathomics Mathomics

Good game.

It's a great concept, but you don't get the feeling of archiving anything. Maybe add some kind of power ups or other levels; something that'll keep you hooked.
The graphics was descent, if not bad. Work on that. ;)

barthdesade responds:

Thank you guys - I'm already working on continuation, I will try to follow all your sugestions.

Make Bar Preloaders Make Bar Preloaders

Nice little tut:D

The musics VERY bad and gets annoying really fast. You should've made a mute button and a wider variety of songs.
As many people are starting to use AS3, I'd recommend you to do so too. Anyways, it's a good tutorial for anyone wanting to create their own preloader.

But next time, remember to write wether it's AS2 or AS3 (as I've some experience using AS2-3, I know that it's AS2).

Jump by flixic Jump by flixic

Reminds me of that bunny game

You know, the one where you're jumping on something to get higher. But yeah, it's not really that fun. You don't get a real sense of accomplishing something, it's too easy. And the graphics aren't really something noticable.
Even though all the stuff I just mentioned, I think it's a pretty good game. Well done.

sniegas responds:

Yeah, I hardly can think of anything that might be accomplished in this type of game. Well, except for a neat place in highscore table. But that's obvious...

The Escapists! The Escapists!

Reminds me of my childhood.

I don't know why though. It's very relaxing; you're truly a great musician. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. :)

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Simply amazing.

Great song. I can't even describe how much I like this, but yeah, you've got talent. Now, I'm gonna lie down and relax to this.

Kirby SS - Are You High Yet? Kirby SS - Are You High Yet?

Nice!