Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Pretty funny :P

The art and animations wasn't that good, but thought some parts of the movie was pretty funny.
There were some awkward, silent parts, and your jokes started to suck through the second half of the movie. So, to sum it up, I liked the first half, but the rest was kind of lame.

mario the one part 1 mario the one part 1

Pretty good.

It's pretty good for a sprite movie. A little tip; when you trace the sprites, go for 1-1 in pixels. Makes it look exacly as it's supposed to.

In case you traced it the way you did on purpose, I think you should try drawing (for example, the backgrounds) yourself. Or onion skin it. Would definitely make it look better.

Btw, I saw the trailer for this. ;)

Tale of a stupid plumber Tale of a stupid plumber

Woah. :P

The graphics wasn't that good actually, but the effects blew me away man! You did great trying to get that 3D feel into it. Liked it a lot. ;)

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Didn't like it.

The first one was great, but this one disappointed me. Too short, not funny. The art and animation's good though.

My Cliff 1 My Cliff 1

It's pretty descent.

OK animations, nothing special, too short. I think it deserves to stay on NG though, there's something about it that I liked, I guess. ;)
Btw, I doubt you're being SPONSORED by Newgrounds; you're being PRESENTED by Newgrounds.

The Doomy Doomy The Doomy Doomy

Go for the Turd.

It wasn't good or that funny; to be honest, I think you'll get the Turd of The Week.
But next time, try to draw something yourself instead of using old Doom sprites.

Karl and the paper Karl and the paper

Good enough..

It was all descent, not that funny; I think it would've had a great effect if you'd included the part where he was going to cut off his dick. Being serious, I think that if you'd made a really good (well animated, detailed etc) cut-penis-off sequence, this would've gotten a higher score.

Seankiely responds:

thanks for the review, probly the most usefull 1 iv ever got! i was going to do somthing like that but im still learning the ropes so to speak and got a better idea for a flash half way thru this 1, but thank you :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amazing!

I can't believe you only spend 4 weeks on this. Simply incredible. The animations and art's great, not that entertaining though. Hope it'll get a bit more interesting in the next one.

Colorful Metaball Effect Colorful Metaball Effect

You made that in Actionscript?

Wow, looks cool man! Why don't you make something 'serious'; seems like you've got the hang of programming.

Disobeyme - Game Over Disobeyme - Game Over

Pretty good for a first flash!

Okay, so I gave you a protection point (it deserves to get past judgement), but I'm gonna give you a honest review score.
There didn't really happen much, but considering the fact that it's your first flash, it's actually pretty damn good. I mean, I've seen many "first flash"s and they all usually suck very hard, so you did good.
Well done.