Mathomics Mathomics

Good game.

It's a great concept, but you don't get the feeling of archiving anything. Maybe add some kind of power ups or other levels; something that'll keep you hooked.
The graphics was descent, if not bad. Work on that. ;)

barthdesade responds:

Thank you guys - I'm already working on continuation, I will try to follow all your sugestions.

Make Bar Preloaders Make Bar Preloaders

Nice little tut:D

The musics VERY bad and gets annoying really fast. You should've made a mute button and a wider variety of songs.
As many people are starting to use AS3, I'd recommend you to do so too. Anyways, it's a good tutorial for anyone wanting to create their own preloader.

But next time, remember to write wether it's AS2 or AS3 (as I've some experience using AS2-3, I know that it's AS2).

Jump by flixic Jump by flixic

Reminds me of that bunny game

You know, the one where you're jumping on something to get higher. But yeah, it's not really that fun. You don't get a real sense of accomplishing something, it's too easy. And the graphics aren't really something noticable.
Even though all the stuff I just mentioned, I think it's a pretty good game. Well done.

sniegas responds:

Yeah, I hardly can think of anything that might be accomplished in this type of game. Well, except for a neat place in highscore table. But that's obvious...

One Button Bob One Button Bob

I don't see what's so fun in this.

Yeah, the graphics and all are great, but the game itself's kind of boring! It's all about clicking and that's just not fun in my opinion.

Quickdraw (FULL GAME) Quickdraw (FULL GAME)

I'd expected more..

The score is pretty high so I'd actually expected a lot more than this. It's not even fun! Really. Keep it up, though.

53xy83457 responds:

So in other words you gave it a shit score just because it had a high score. That says more about you than it does about the game.

Part!cle Part!cle

A little laggy.

But I like the idea. It's not that entertaining though. Didn't have my attention for long.

Effin Zombies Effin Zombies

Controls.

The overall game's actually OK, but it tend to get a little tedious + the controls are kind of odd.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great game!:D

You did a great job making this, it's almost identical (in a good way) to the Zelda-games! 5/5 from Skrupsakken.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, zelda II is my fave rpg

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

Wow:D

Very good idea and very good game! It's great fun, well done!

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

Reminds me of that Pokémon game :P

It's great, fun, addicting and reminds me of that old Pokémon game. You know, when you were in a cave and tried to get out. :P
No, I do not play Pokémon.